Hello, welcome to my sales page for my 1981 Cape North 43 (Amihan).
I bought Amihan about one year ago with plans to keep her a very long time. However I recently have had some changes in my life that have now led me to sell her.
Since buying Amihan I have spent well over 20k in the last year in repairs electronics, hardware, solar, and toys. This is your chance to get a great boat in an amazing location for a great price. Amihan is currently moored in Palawan, Philippines
I was just beginning to learn how to sail so please excuse my poor terminology.
Cape North 43
The cape north 43 is a Ted Brewer Design built in the Cape North Shipyard in Hong Kong
She is a center cockpit with a spacious aft cabin and 2 heads. I really fell in love with how Amihan is a great performing boat yet still makes a comfy home.
For more technical details, check out sailboat data here.
- Raymarine Element 9 HV with throuhull transducer(Brand New/Never Installed) With S. East Asia maps
- WatchMate XB-8000 smartAIS Transponder with WiFi and NMEA 2000 Gateway (Brand New/Never Installed)
- ComNav 1420 Autopilot
- Raymarine Depth Sounder
- Icom Mounted VHS Radio
- EPIRB (Never Used LOL)
The solar system was bought and professionally installed less than 1 year ago. I paid around 12,000$ for it. I told the Victron dealer I would like to be able to run an AC through the night, and that’s what I got.
- 3 550w panels
- 3 Pylontech Lithium Battery US3000C 3,5kWh each
- EASYSOLAR-II 48/3000/35-32 MPPT 250/70 GX
- Orion-Tr Smart DC-DC Charger Isolated
- Victron Trickle charger(to charge the lead acid starter batteries) I am unsure of the model.
- Some other misc. Victron parts (smart shunt et.)
Please excuse my lack of knowledge here but I will do my best.
- 1 Hyde mainsail in good condition
- 1 Hyde 150% genoa In fair condition. The sail itself is in good condition, however the UV cover could should be replaced.
- 1 Asymetrical ginnaker. Great shape, like most spinnakers it has hardly been used.
Dinghy & Outboard
- Brand new, never used 3 meter Polycraft Tuff Tender (yes it is that color)
- Yamaha 5hp outboard (runs great)
- Brand new 37 kg Rocna style anchor, locally made but just as good as a name brand one, It needs galvanized
- 75 meters of 10mm chain
- New davits and solar arch
- Brand New upholstery on all settee and nav table cushions
The galley is all electric, with both a domestic inverter fridge/freezer and a chest style marine fridge/freezer. Currently I use an induction stove top and an airfryer for cooking. However, I do not think the air fryer will make it to the final sale as the neighbors are eyeballing it.
Toys & Entertainment
- Brand new barely used 2-3 person kayak (paddle great) w/paddles
- 9ft stand up paddle board (never used) w/paddle, pump leash and fin
- 9ft longboard
- Penn fishing reel with trolling rod and misc. fishing gear (barely used)
- Brand new 32 inch flat screen TV
The price is only 50,000$ USD or it’s equivalent in BTC, so it is definitely priced to move. I am fairly firm on this price as it is considerably less than I have put into her and barely have used her a year.
If you are still reading thanks for making it this far. I am sure I have left out some details or you may have some more question, if so you can reach me on whatsapp at +639455410853 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .